Online | Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Course
$145.00 for SRS Designees / $295 for all others
CURRENT SPECIAL: $236.00 through December 31, 2023 (additional discount for SRS Designees)
SRS CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the SRS Designation. Click here for more information on the designation and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
This course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
- Developing your value proposition and crafting your message
- Prospecting tactics & tools to generate business
- How to effectively prepare for the listing appointment and meeting with the seller
- Tools and strategies to market the listing
- Understanding different offers and the presentation of offers
- Understanding and application of the Code of Ethics
- Tools and techniques providing support and services the seller wants and needs.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: Your Value Proposition
- Module 2: Crafting Your Message
- Module 3: Generating Business
- Module 4: Preparing for the Appointment
- Module 5: Meeting With the Seller
- Module 6: Marketing the Listing
- Module 7: Setting the Stage
- Module 8: Offer to Closing
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $236
- CRB Candidate - $236
- CRB Designee - $236
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $236
- CRB & SRS Designee - $116
- SRS Candidate - $236
- SRS Designee - $116
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $236
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|