Virtual Course | Team Leadership (Sept 12 - 13, 2023)
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 09/12/2023 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Tuesday, September 12 & Wednesday, September 13, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such as managing turnover, training and mentoring — in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations. This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
- Identify and evaluate your leadership style.
- Understanding the team success model.
- Developing skills – how to build top performing teams.
- How to help your team reach peak performance.
- How to retain top performing team members and keep your best people.
- Coaching, mentoring and accountability to align team members with the team culture.
- Adjusting your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Harness performance strategies to ensure your team reaches its full potential.
ABR®, AHWD, CRB, C-RETS, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRS
Bullhead Laughlin Realty
Evan Fuchs speaks nationally on leadership, sales, strategic planning, and team-building. A recognized industry leader, Evan is a past state president, 4-time REALTOR® of the Year, and an active broker owner whose brokerage has helped more buyers into homes in the last 20 years than any firm in his market.
Evan combines his experience in business and leadership with a down to earth, interactive style to deliver engaging and actionable programs. In addition to designations and certifications, such as the Accredited Buyer Representative, Certified Residential Broker, and Real Estate Negotiation Expert, Evan presents and develops custom programs including the Arizona Leadership Training Academy, and he is a John Maxwell Certified Leadership Trainer. Evan also currently serves on the Real Estate Business Institute’s (REBI) Board of Directors.
A proud dad, accomplished concert-goer, and lifelong learner, Evan loves collaborating with individuals and teams who aspire to produce their best work. Click here to read more about Evan.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $199
- CRB Candidate - $199
- CRB Designee - $199
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $199
- CRB & SRS Designee - $199
- SRS Candidate - $199
- SRS Designee - $199
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $199
This content will not be available until 09/11/2023 at 12:00 PM (CDT)