Virtual Course | Team Leadership (August 24 - 25, 2022)
Includes a Live Event on 08/24/2022 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, August 24 & Thursday, August 25, 2022
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such as managing turnover, training and mentoring — in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations. This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
- Identify and evaluate your leadership style.
- Understanding the team success model.
- Developing skills – how to build top performing teams.
- How to help your team reach peak performance.
- How to retain top performing team members and keep your best people.
- Coaching, mentoring and accountability to align team members with the team culture.
- Adjusting your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Harness performance strategies to ensure your team reaches its full potential.
CRB, CRS, C-RETS, e-PRO®, GREEN, GRI, RENE, SRS
Century 21 Advantage Gold
Bill Lublin, CEO of Century 21 Advantage Gold, Pennsylvania's largest Century 21 firm, literally "wrote the book" on technology and social media for REALTORS® as the lead author of two rewrites of e-PRO, the technology certification of the National Association of REALTORS®. Bill has spoken at every major real estate event in the US, from the annual REALTORS® Conference & Expo to Inman Connect.
A working REALTOR® with a love for technology, Bill created NAR's TechEdge event, is past Chair of NAR's Federal Technology Policy Committee, a member of NAR's Board of Directors, and serves as a director for both Bright MLS and CRMLS, the two largest MLSs in the US.
Through his speaking engagements and volunteerism Bill specializes in making complicated things simple and offering real-world solutions.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the C-RETS certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $199
- CRB Candidate - $199
- CRB Designee - $199
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $199
- CRB & SRS Designee - $199
- SRS Candidate - $199
- SRS Designee - $199
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $199
This content will not be available until 08/22/2022 at 12:00 PM (CDT)