Virtual Course | Recruiting for Success (July 12 - 13, 2023)
Includes a Live Web Event on 07/12/2023 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, July 12 & Thursday, July 13, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
This course helps brokers, owners, and managers understand how important recruiting is to a successful real estate office or company. You will have the tools necessary to become an active and successful recruiter as well as understand the importance of retention, or “re-recruiting” your current agents and “de-hiring” those agents who should not be a part of your organization.
- Why recruiting is vital to success.
- Creating a Value Proposition – Why should someone want to work with you?
- Your Company Culture.
- The Recruiting Process and Techniques.
- Identifying and Targeting the Right People.
- The Interview and Hiring Decision.
- Retention and how to say goodbye.
ABR, AHWD, CIPS, CRB, GRI, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRES, SRS
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $259
- CRB Candidate - $259
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $259
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $259
- SRS Designee - $259
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $259
This content will not be available until 07/10/2023 at 12:00 PM (CDT)