Virtual Course | Recruiting for Success (July 12 - 13, 2023)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, July 12 & Thursday, July 13, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
This course helps brokers, owners, and managers understand how important recruiting is to a successful real estate office or company. You will have the tools necessary to become an active and successful recruiter as well as understand the importance of retention, or “re-recruiting” your current agents and “de-hiring” those agents who should not be a part of your organization.
- Why recruiting is vital to success.
- Creating a Value Proposition – Why should someone want to work with you?
- Your Company Culture.
- The Recruiting Process and Techniques.
- Identifying and Targeting the Right People.
- The Interview and Hiring Decision.
- Retention and how to say goodbye.
ABR, AHWD, CIPS, CRB, GRI, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRES, SRS
Ginni Field began her real estate career in August of 1986 as a sales associate and was recruited to manage a branch in January of 1989 remaining in branch management for large offices for over 25 years. She is a former state director of the Connecticut Association of REALTORS® and former president of the Greater Fairfield Association of REALTORS®. Ginni was elected as President of the North San Diego County Association of REALTORS® in 2004 and served as a Director for the California Association of REALTORS® assigned to several committees over the years.
Within her extensive experience, Ginni holds several designations including being a Graduate of REALTOR® Institute (GRI), an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), and Short Sales & Foreclosure Certification (SFR).
Aside from being a Certified Instructor for ABR, SRES, SFR, HAFA and SRS, Ginni is a trainer for Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB) courses. She also teaches Business Development, Business Planning and Goal Setting and Time Management; Recruiting and Business Management for large and small real estate companies and other courses she has written on Change and Mindset to small and large groups throughout the United States.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Registration Closed