Virtual Course | Real Estate Professional Asst (Feb 21 - 29, 2024)
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 02/27/2024 at 1:00 PM (CST)
$175 Registration Fee
Space is limited for this Virtual Course
Instructor: Tamara Suminski
Delivered virtually in four 3.5 hour sessions:
Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Thursday, February 22, 2024
Tuesday, February 27, 2024
Thursday, February 29, 2024
1:00pm to 4:30pm CENTRAL each day
(beginning at 11:00am Pacific, 12:00pm Mountain, 2:00pm Eastern)
The Real Estate Professional Assistant Certificate course* is designed to sharpen a current professional assistant's skills or jumpstart an aspiring assistant's career. As a result, the assistant will become an irreplaceable part of the agent's business plan or team, and help manage risk.
Get your assistant registered for this virtual course taking place across four total days, and split into two parts ... Part 1a and 1b on February 21 & 22 and Part 2a and 2b on February 27 & 29 (3-1/2 hours each day). Attendees must be present all 4 days of the course in order to earn their certificate.
- Understanding the institution of real estate.
- Tasks performed by professional assistants.
- Creating a career as a professional assistant.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Managing the transaction.
- Time management.
- Marketing, branding and creative components for the agent.
- How successful agents or teams work with buyers and sellers and how an assistant can equip the agent or team to grow their business and serve their clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Real estate technologies and build a tool kit to support the agent’s or team’s business.
- Contemporary and proven marketing techniques, tools and assets to run a successful marketing and branding plan on behalf of the agent or team.
- Creation of engaging and meaningful resources to assist the agent or team with the preparation and execution of a Client Interview.
*The Real Estate Professional Assistant Certificate course was developed by REBI in partnership with the National Association of REALTORS® / Center for REALTOR® Development.
ABR®, AHWD, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, PSA, RENE, SRS
Beach Real Estate Group
Tamara Suminski is passionate about real estate! As the real estate Broker & Co-Owner of BEACH REAL ESTATE GROUP, she is committed to her clients and community as a strong advocate while delivering superior representation in the South Bay and Greater Los Angeles. Tamara is a third-generation REALTOR® and is dedicated to improving the real estate experience through continuous innovation, the highest standards of service, and offering wow experiences!
Tamara is a sought-after speaker/trainer and industry expert. She develops and shares courses, motivational keynote sessions, and designation training throughout the country and abroad. She is also the Co-Owner of Innovate Success Strategies. Tamara was the 2014 President of the South Bay Association of REALTORS®, where she earned 2010 REALTOR® of the Year. She serves on several REALTOR® boards at the state and national levels. Tamara earned her MBA from Pepperdine University Graziadio School of Business with a concentration in Leadership and Managing Organizational Change. Click here to learn more about Tamara.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit backround noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you may not leave early. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
CE CREDIT: There is no CE available for this course.
CERTIFICATE CREDIT: You must be in attendance the entire time to earn the certificate. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions.
REFUNDS: A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Registration Closed