Virtual Course | Performance Leadership (Feb 1 - 2, 2023)
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 02/01/2023 at 1:00 PM (CST)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, February 1 & Thursday, February 2, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
Today’s managers must deal with a myriad of leadership challenges, such as recruiting, managing turnover, training, and mentoring; in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To succeed, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and has the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations.
- How to develop effective sales associates aligned with the company’s culture.
- How to adjust your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Performance strategies to ensure agents will reach their full potential.
- The ideal candidate for a sales agent.
- Retention strategy as part of the sales development process.
- Individuals motivating factors.
- Situational Leadership.
- Identify the critical elements of a learning program.
- Implement a learning program.
- Skill development needs of your agents.
- Skills necessary to coach, mentor and hold people accountable.
AHWD, CRB, GRI, RENE, SRS
Jody OBrien is a veteran of the real estate industry. With thirty years of experience, Jody has seen it all from sales to the corporate board room. She has been involved in the association world since she started her career. Beginning as a volunteer, a leader, an educator, and a curriculum developer. There has been a substantial amount of industry change in her career.
Jody has been working with owners, managers, and team leaders since 1997. Her programs are often described as “most tangible, applicable and useful.” Her attendees walk away with simple tools that are “Inspiring to be a stronger advocate.” The best testimonial of her programs is “Go, no matter what.”
Jody has received numerous recognitions and awards over the years. She is most proud of receiving the Massachusetts Educator of the Year, twice. She is an in-demand instructor of the CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager) designation. She has been a presenter at National Association of REALTORS® annual convention, TriplePlay and many state association conventions, as well as many Franchise systems. Jody brings to her audiences her joy and passion for the industry with a hefty dose of humor earning her rave reviews.
Jody helps companies, teams, leadership, and individuals transform industry disruption into dynamic innovation. Click here to learn more about Jody.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $259
- CRB Candidate - $259
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $259
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $259
- SRS Designee - $259
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $259
This content will not be available until 01/30/2023 at 12:00 PM (CST)