Virtual Course | Managing A Multi-Generational Business (Oct 24 - 25, 2023)
Includes Multiple Live Events. The next is on 10/24/2023 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Tuesday, October 24 & Wednesday, October 25, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
This course helps you bridge generational gaps, building awareness leading to better hires, happier employees, stronger teams, and a healthier office / company. It will help you understand what makes each generation unique, and how each adds its own perspective and value to the workplace.
- Distinct differences between the generations and identify the similarities that they have in common.
- Unique work styles and values.
- Benefits of generational diversity and assess your business opportunities to reposition.
- Decrease negative judgments and generational stereotyping.
- Specific benefits that resonate with each generation when recruiting.
- Generational differences when motivating, managing and recognition.
- Cross-generational management and how to head off conflict between generations.
- Favored communication styles and effective learning styles for each generation.
- Positive attributes that each generation brings to the work environment.
- How to mediate disputes and disagreement when the generations have conflict.
ABR, AHWD, CIPS, C-RETS, CRB, CRS, e-PRO, GREEN, GRI, MRP, PMN, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRES, SRS
Fast Track Realty
Greg has over 25 years of experience as an investor, agent and as the managing broker at Fast Track Realty in Memphis, Tennessee. He is licensed in six southeastern states and has closed more than 4,000 transactions. He has also served in several leadership roles at the local and state level.
Additionally, Greg was 2014 President of the Memphis Area Association of Realtors® and was named 2018 Realtor of the Year by the Memphis Area Association of Realtors®. Greg’s real estate business is built on hard work and a dedication to always keeping the client’s interest first. Click here to read more about Greg.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $259
- CRB Candidate - $259
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $259
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $259
- SRS Designee - $259
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $259
This content will not be available until 10/20/2023 at 12:00 PM (CDT)