Virtual Course | Exit Strategies (Apr 5 - 6, 2023)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, April 5 & Thursday, April 6, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
Strategic planning of your company’s exit strategy is fundamental to the future of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. Even if you are just beginning your journey in business, it is important to have an exit strategy. It will not only help you keep a clear focus of your end result, but also share a clear vision with your staff and help to navigate through challenging times along the way.
- Developing a successful exit strategy for your business.
- Determining value in your business based on contributing internal and external factors.
- Important vocabulary and terms associated with creating exit strategies.
- Exit strategies from the perspective of both the buyer and seller.
- Evaluation of your business in preparing your exit strategy.
CRB, SRS, C-RETS, RENE
Darren Kittleson has been in the real estate industry since 1993 and a professional speaker since 1994. He was the 2013 President of the CRB Council and is a certified senior instructor for our CRB, SRS, RENE, and C-RETS courses.
Darren is a founding member of Siebold Success Network, an international group of speakers and instructors. He specializes in topics of profit/wealth, sales, motivation, success strategies, economics, communication, and management. Click here for Darren's full bio.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Registration Closed