Virtual Course | Designing & Sustaining Successful Teams (Oct 26 - 27, 2022)
Includes a Live Event on 10/26/2022 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, October 26 & Thursday, October 27, 2022
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
As the real estate industry progresses and the consumers’ demands on the agent increase, many real estate professionals have begun moving their existing single-agent practice to a more sophisticated and advanced model to better serve their clients and become more profitable.
- “Why” there’s a need for a Team
- A team’s design and place in the brokerage
- The values and the challenges that a Team can represent
- How to build the best Team by recruiting the right talent
- Create your Team’s identity and vision through effective marketing and branding
- Use of technology that best fits your Team’s business
- Most effective new systems for time management and optimum workflow
ABR, CIPS, C-RETS, CRB, e-PRO, GAA, GREEN, GRI, MRP, PSA, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRES, SRS
Real Property Counselors
Candy is a passionate REALTOR® who has worked in the real estate profession for thirty-five years as an appraiser, broker, and instructor. Utilizing this knowledge and experience allows Candy to provide enjoyable education to her classes. Currently a Senior Instructor with Texas Association of REALTORS®, Candace has been awarded Educator of the Year in 2012 for the state association as well as Distinguished Educator of the Year by the Real Estate Business Institute. Candy holds two graduate concentrations through REALTOR® University as well as currently pursuing a doctorate in Adult Education through Walden University.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the C-RETS certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $199
- CRB Candidate - $199
- CRB Designee - $199
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $199
- CRB & SRS Designee - $199
- SRS Candidate - $199
- SRS Designee - $199
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $199
This content will not be available until 10/24/2022 at 12:00 PM (CDT)