Virtual Course | Compensation Planning (Oct 18 - 19, 2022)
Includes a Live Event on 10/18/2022 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
$145 CRB Designees / $259 all others
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Tuesday, October 18 & Wednesday, October 19, 2022
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
This course covers an integral part of any successful brokerage … developing a compensation plan.
- The relationship between compensation and profitability for a real estate brokerage.
- Review and understand different types of compensation models.
- Comparing and analyzing compensation models and profitability.
- Using compensation models as a brokerage tool.
- Bonuses, profit sharing, buy-ins and residuals.
- Understanding operating statements and developing a compensation plan.
CRB, RENE, SRS
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
There is no CE available for this virtual/live course.
You must be in attendance the entire time to receive credit. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions. Click here for more information on the CRB certification and requirements.
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Non-member - $259
- CRB Candidate - $259
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $259
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $259
- SRS Designee - $259
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $259
This content will not be available until 10/17/2022 at 12:00 PM (CDT)