Online | Team Leadership for Maximum Performance
C-RETS CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the C-RETS certification. Click here for more information on the certification and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
Today’s team leaders must deal with a myriad of challenges, such as managing turnover, training and mentoring — in addition to running a successful and profitable business. To be successful, you must develop and implement a leadership strategy that addresses these challenges and have the flexibility to adapt to different personalities and different situations. This course is designed to help you understand the different management and leadership techniques and apply them to everyday situations.
- Identify and evaluate your leadership style.
- Understanding the team success model.
- Developing skills – how to build top performing teams.
- How to help your team reach peak performance.
- How to retain top performing team members and keep your best people.
- Coaching, mentoring and accountability to align team members with the team culture.
- Adjusting your leadership style based on the individual and the situation.
- Harness performance strategies to ensure your team reaches its full potential.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: The Self-Assessment Tool
- Module 2: Defining Success
- Module 3: Developing Skills
- Module 4: Coaching Performance
- Module 5: Retaining Top Performing Teams
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $145
- CRB Candidate - $145
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $145
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $145
- SRS Designee - $145
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $145
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|