Online | Real Estate Professional Assistant Certificate Course
Monthly Special!!! $140.00
CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required to successfully complete this course and download the certificate.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
This course is designed to sharpen current professional assistant's skills or jumpstart an aspiring assistant's career. As a result, the assistant will become an irreplaceable part of the agent's business plan or team and help manage risk.
- Understanding the institution of real estate.
- Tasks performed by professional assistants.
- Creating a career as a professional assistant.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Managing the transaction.
- Time management.
- Marketing, branding and creative components for the agent.
- How successful agents or teams work with buyers and sellers and how an assistant can equip the agent or team to grow their business and serve their clients with a high level of professionalism.
- Real estate technologies and build a tool kit to support the agent’s or team’s business.
- Contemporary and proven marketing techniques, tools and assets to run a successful marketing and branding plan on behalf of the agent or team.
- Creation of engaging and meaningful resources to assist the agent or team with the preparation and execution of a Client Interview.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: Your Career in Real Estate
- Module 2: The Real Estate Industry
- Module 3: Working with Buyers and Sellers
- Module 4: Real Estate Technology
- Module 5: Preparing for Client Interviews
- Module 6: Exceptional Customer Service
- Module 7: Managing the Transaction
- Module 8: After the Transaction Has Ended
- Module 9: Time Management
- Module 10: Marketing, Branding and Creative
- Module 11: Tools of the Trade
- Module 12: Working with Vendors
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $140
- CRB Candidate - $140
- CRB Designee - $140
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $140
- CRB & SRS Designee - $140
- SRS Candidate - $140
- SRS Designee - $140
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $140
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|