Online | Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Course
RENE CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the RENE Certification. Click here for more information on the certification and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
This course is an interactive experience to help negotiators elevate their game! You will examine all types of negotiation formats and methods -- including virtual -- so that you can play the game to win! A full spectrum of tips, tools, and techniques are provided so that can produce effective results for your client.
- Process phases of a negotiation
- Developing a negotiating plan
- Understanding the influence of personality styles in the negotiating process
- Understanding conflict behavior types
- Establishing a strong bargaining position
- Venues for negotiation – text, email, phone, virtual
- How gender and culture can impact a negotiation
- Negotiating tips and strategies
- Understanding and application of the Code of Ethics
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Introduction: The Power Negotiator's Playbook
- Module 1: Buying & Selling a Product
- Module 2: Process Phases of a Negotiation
- Module 3: What's the Goal?
- Module 4: Types of Negotiators
- Module 5: Negotiating by Style
- Module 6: Conflict Behavior Types
- Module 7: Establishing a Strong Bargaining Position
- Module 8: Negotiating Strategies
- Module 9: How to Break a Tie
- Module 10: Venues for Negotiation
- Module 11: Sounds and Non-Verbal Communication
- Module 12: Gender and Culture
- Module 13: Tips for Negotiators
- Module 14: Putting the Tactics and Techniques Into Action
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $295
- CRB Candidate - $295
- CRB Designee - $295
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $295
- CRB & SRS Designee - $295
- SRS Candidate - $295
- SRS Designee - $295
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $295
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|