Online | Managing a Multi-Generational Business
REGISTRATION: $295.00 / $145.00 for CRB Designees
CRB CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the CRB designation. Click here for more information on the designation and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
This course helps you bridge generational gaps, building awareness leading to better hires, happier employees, stronger teams, and a healthier office / company. It will help you understand what makes each generation unique, and how each adds its own perspective and value to the workplace.
- Distinct differences between the generations and identify the similarities that they have in common.
- Unique work styles and values.
- Benefits of generational diversity and assess your business opportunities to reposition.
- Decrease negative judgments and generational stereotyping.
- Specific benefits that resonate with each generation when recruiting.
- Generational differences when motivating, managing and recognition.
- Cross-generational management and how to head off conflict between generations.
- Favored communication styles and effective learning styles for each generation.
- Positive attributes that each generation brings to the work environment.
- How to mediate disputes and disagreement when the generations have conflict.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: Understanding the Generations
- Module 2: Managing the Generations
- Module 3: Generations in the Workplace
- Module 4: Reinventing Your Business Culture for Multi-Generations
- Module 5: Generational Recruiting Strategies
- Module 6: Onboarding & Training the Generations
- Module 7: Coaching, Managing & Feedback
- Module 8: When Generations Collide
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $295
- CRB Candidate - $295
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $295
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $295
- SRS Designee - $295
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $295
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|