Online | HR Solutions for Teams
SPECIAL THROUGH May 31, 2023: $116.00
C-RETS CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the C-RETS certification. Click here for more information on the certification and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
This one-of-a-kind course will help you navigate the legal risks related to employees and independent contractors. Brokers, owners and managers need to take great care to properly classify salespeople for federal and state law purposes, and to ensure compliance with the classification requirements of the applicable law. This course will help you understand, implement and maintain employee and independent contractor relationships while mitigating risk and limiting liability.
- Application of best practices to minimize risk and limit liability.
- Determine your team needs and find the right person for the job.
- Positioning your team to attract the right talent.
- The interview process and the legal and illegal components.
- Classification of workers as employees and independent contractors.
- Effectively and legally manage the independent contractor relationship.
- Understand and determine employee and agent compensation options.
- Differences between exempt and non-exempt status and how to comply with labor laws.
- Lawful best practices for terminating employees and independent contractors and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Understand how to effectively manage your team by setting expectations, monitoring, and evaluating.
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $116
- CRB Candidate - $116
- CRB Designee - $116
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $116
- CRB & SRS Designee - $116
- SRS Candidate - $116
- SRS Designee - $116
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $116
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|