Online | Creating a Profitable Real Estate Company
$145.00 for CRB Designees / $295 for all others
CURRENT SPECIAL: $236.00 through December 31, 2023 (additional discount for CRB Designees)
CRB CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the CRB designation. Click here for more information on the designation and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
Creating profit in real estate requires focus and diligence, as well as an understanding of the areas of your business you must be paying attention to as a business owner. This course will help the real estate business owner understand basic accounting principles, the importance of recruiting to profitability, and an understanding of when you should hire someone to assist you in running the financial part of your business so you can stay focused on your agents and staff. You will also learn the importance of monthly reporting and the analysis and interpretation of your financial position against profitability.
- Financial management.
- Financial systems and reports.
- Leadership and profit.
- Analysis of compensation plans.
- Breakeven analysis to evaluate and manage risk.
- Budgeting, planning, and reporting.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: Financial Management
- Module 2: Financial Systems & Reports
- Module 3: Leadership & Profit
- Module 4: Analysis
- Module 5: Budgeting, Planning & Reporting
- Module 6: Executive Reporting
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $236
- CRB Candidate - $236
- CRB Designee - $116
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $236
- CRB & SRS Designee - $116
- SRS Candidate - $236
- SRS Designee - $236
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $236
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|