Online | Building a Business Plan that Gets Results
REGISTRATION: $295.00 / $145.00 for CRB Designees
CRB CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the CRB designation. Click here for more information on the designation and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
Strategic business planning and implementation are fundamental to the success of any real estate company. The plan must be relevant and address both internal and external changes and challenges. In addition, it must be guided by the company’s values, vision, and mission and executed so that every staff and/or team member is positioned to optimize their contribution. This course provides you with a process for developing a strategic business plan, guidelines for implementing that plan and methods for how to apply the plan to real world situations.
- Developing a mission statement.
- Determining your values and creating a vision statement.
- External dynamics and internal change within your business.
- Action-oriented objectives and assign responsibility and accountability.
- The effects and impact of both marketplace and company changes on planning.
- Develop, implement and manage the business plan.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: Developing a Mission Statement
- Module 2: Determining Values
- Module 3: Creating a Vision Statement
- Module 4: Understanding the Numbers
- Module 5: Case Studies
- Module 6: Your Business Plan
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $295
- CRB Candidate - $295
- CRB Designee - $145
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $295
- CRB & SRS Designee - $145
- SRS Candidate - $295
- SRS Designee - $295
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $295
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|