microEd | Retirement Planning for Every Stage of Life
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 10 Lessons
The future comes with a price tag. If you want the life you envision, you need to plan for retirement. In this course, you'll learn why planning is crucial and how to choose a retirement plan, avoid common mistakes, and get back on track if you're behind.
- What is Retirement Planning, and Why Is It so Crucial?
- Understanding Different Retirement Plans
- Employer-Sponsored Plans
- Individual Retirement Plans
- Self-Employed Plans
- Knowledge Check
- 5 Retirement Planning Mistakes to Avoid
- Age Milestones for Your Retirement Planning
- Catching Up When You're Behind on Retirement Saving
- Key Takeaways
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95