microEd | Resolving Conflict
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 7 Lessons
At best, workplace conflict stifles communication and productivity. At its worst, tensions escalate to aggression and bullying. That's why it's important to address conflict quickly.
In this course, you’ll learn common sources of discord and some typical responses to it. You’ll also discover techniques to resolve conflict, address anger, and stop abusive behavior.
Differences between teammates actually demonstrate a diversity of strengths and ideas. Learning to bridge contrasting perspectives with empathy and understanding are key to your team’s productivity and effectiveness.
- Common Causes of Conflict in the Workplace
- Understanding How People Deal With Conflict
- 6 Steps to Mediate Conflict Between Employees and Agents
- Dealing With Frustrated or Angry Employees and Agents
- A Manager's Guide to Dealing With Abusive Behavior
- Conflict Resolution Tips and Techniques
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95