microEd | Feeling Unmotivated at Work? Common Causes and Tips to Increase Motivation
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 6 Lessons
Do you ever have days where you can’t seem to muster the motivation to get anything done? While everyone feels unmotivated occasionally, chronic low motivation can prevent you from achieving your professional goals. Not only that, it can also foster feelings of anxiety, guilt, and shame that harm your well-being. So, how do you stay productive—when the last thing you want to do is work? In this course, you’ll learn the four primary causes of low motivation, along with specific strategies to overcome each.
- The Importance of Motivation
- Cause #1: Unmanageable Work
- Cause #2: Exhaustion
- Cause #3: Fear of Failure
- Cause #4: Disinterest
- Knowledge Check and Summary
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95