microEd | Daniel Levitin on Reenvisioning the Aging Process
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 12 Lessons
Neuroscientist Daniel Levitin wrote Successful Aging to share the latest research on aging and help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
In this course, you’ll learn strategies for optimal aging. First, you’ll explore the impact of personality on aging, along with how to improve your outlook. Then, Levitin reveals best practices for eating, exercising, and sleeping, including how to optimize your time each day. Finally, you’ll discover the benefits of staying engaged at work and with people in your later years.
- Change is Possible
- Personality and Aging
- The Power of Neuroplasticity
- Boosting Your Memory
- Eating Right is Easier than You Think
- Movement Matters
- How to Get a Good Night's Sleep
- The Importance of Timing
- Keep Working
- Make Social Connections
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95