microEd | Cultivating Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Work
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 7 Lessons
When it comes to innovation, creativity, and problem-solving, research consistently shows that diverse workforces perform better. But, for diversity to work, every employee and agent must feel included. They need to have a seat at the table and know that they and their opinions matter.
So, how do you ensure that all employees and agents—regardless of who they are—feel like they can be their true selves at work? In this course, we’ll first define what’s meant by diversity, inclusion, and belonging. You’ll then learn how to attract and retain diverse talent through belonging moments, allyship, and ongoing quantification.
- What is Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging?
- Attracting and Hiring Diverse Talent
- How to Retain Diverse Talent
- Creating Belonging Moments
- How to Be an Ally for Diversity and Inclusion
- Quantify and Measure Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Initiatives
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95