microEd | A Guide to Content Marketing: Developing Your Strategy & Crafting Compelling Content
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 8 Lessons
Have you ever heard the phrase, "Content is king"? Of course, it refers to the widely endorsed idea that content is important. But why does it matter so much, and how can companies create content that attracts the right audience? In this course, we pinpoint the factors that create a smooth content marketing ecosystem. First, you'll learn how to build a sustainable strategy. Then, we give you tips to ensure your content doesn't fall flat.
- Developing Your Content Strategy
- Creating Content for Your Target Audience
- Creating Content for Every Stage of the Marketing Funnel
- Choosing Your Content Distribution Channels
- Developing Your Voice and Tone
- Tips for Creating Engaging Content
- Business Blogging 101
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95