microEd | 7 Go-to-Strategies to Tame Stress
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this microEd offering.
This Course has 9 Lessons
Stress is inevitable, yet many of us struggle to cope effectively when we encounter stressful situations. We resort to unhealthy outlets like procrastinating or overeating—typically making our problems worse.
Most of us know that managing stress in a healthy way benefits our well-being, relationships, job performance, and more. But how do we get there? In this course, you’ll learn to tame stress by first understanding the difference between healthy and unhealthy coping strategies. Then, you’ll learn seven effective techniques that can help you relieve stress and regain control.
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Strategies for Coping With Stress
- Journaling for Stress Relief
- Changing Your Thinking
- Cultivating an Internal Locus of Control
- Relaxation Techniques for Stress Relief
- Meditating for Stress Management
- Exercise for Stress Relief
- Sensory-Based Strategies for Reducing Stress Quickly
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $24.95
- CRB Candidate - $14.95
- CRB Designee - Free!
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $14.95
- CRB & SRS Designee - Free!
- SRS Candidate - $14.95
- SRS Designee - Free!
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $14.95