Online | Starting a Real Estate Company
$295.00 / $145 for CRB Designees
Special pricing through July 31, 2022: $236.00 / $116.00 for CRB Designees
CRB CREDIT: An 80% score on the course exam is required for credit towards the CRB designation. Click here for more information on the designation and requirements.
CE CREDIT: There is no continuing education (CE) available for this online course offering.
Opening a real estate office has many moving parts – more than is possible to cover in a one-day course. This course provides a foundational blueprint of all the elements involved in opening, managing and growing a real estate company.
- Key factors to consider when opening a real estate office.
- SWOT exercise to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in yourself and local marketplaces.
- Economic aspects and analysis of opening a real estate office.
- Independent vs opening a franchise.
- Legal structure of real estate brokerages.
- Resources and references for following the guidelines established for real estate brokerages in your state.
- Setting measurable goals and develop a mission and vision statement.
- Types and styles of real estate brokerages operating in today’s environment.
- Best practices for recruiting new and experienced agents and how to onboard.
- Risk management benefits of policies and procedures and having an Office Policy Manual.
- Lead generation, SEO, and social media presence.
- Communication strategy for your office and team.
- Characteristics of successful managers and leaders.
- Key financial terms, financial reports and how to conduct a breakeven analysis.
- Compensation planning options for sales associates and staff.
- Other business components that keep brokers up at night.
This course is presented in the following modules:
- Module 1: What's your Why?
- Module 2: Type of Company
- Module 3: Business and Management Structure
- Module 4: Goals, Mission and Vision
- Module 5: Office Location and Layout
- Module 6: Recruiting and Training
- Module 7: Policies, Procedures and Office Manuals
- Module 8: Marketing, Branding and Lead Generation
- Module 9: Leadership & Management
- Module 10: Financial Management and Compensation
- Module 11: Other Business Components
You will have access to this course for on this site 365 days from the date of purchase. After one year, the course will expire and no extensions will be given. If you do not complete the course and pass the exam during this timeframe, you will need to repurchase the course at full price and re-start.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
All online / self-study course registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please review the following requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Your browser must support HTML-5. To test and detect your browser version, go to html5test.com
- Use a PC or MAC with a current, updated Browser.
- Disable popup blockers in your web browser settings.
- Wifi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. A wired connection gives a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth providing a better experience.
- There is audio (sound) with this course. Be sure your computer is equipped with speakers and they are not muted.
System Requirements for the Best Experience:
- 2 GHz Dual Core CPU Processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM (Greater than 4 GB is a benefit)
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- iOS 12 or later
- Wired Internet connection
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge are continuously updated by their publishers. For the best experience, use the most current version.
- Current versions of Chrome
- Current versions of Firefox
- Current versions of Edge
- Safari 14 or later
- Non-member - $236
- CRB Candidate - $236
- CRB Designee - $116
- CRB & SRS Candidate - $236
- CRB & SRS Designee - $116
- SRS Candidate - $236
- SRS Designee - $236
- C-RETS/RENE Certified - $236
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|