Virtual Course | Marketing the Listing (Apr 12 - 13, 2023)
$175 Registration Fee
Space is limited for this Virtual Course
Instructor: Matthew Rathbun
Delivered in a live, virtual format over two days as follows:
Wednesday, April 12 & Thursday, April 13, 2023
11:00 am - 2:30 pm each day (Pacific)
12:00 pm - 3:30 pm each day (Mountain)
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm each day (Central)
2:00 pm - 5:30 pm each day (Eastern)
If you're a REALTOR®, you already know that the most important part of selling a home is the story. You need to make it sound like the perfect place for someone to live out their dreams. You need to sell them on what they could be: a homeowner, a family-builder, a success story. And that's exactly what this course is all about — helping you tell stories that will sell your clients' homes.
You'll learn how to craft that story and create a compelling marketing campaign that cuts through the noise. By the end of this course, you'll be able to leverage contemporary marketing techniques and connect with more potential buyers than ever.
Course serves as elective towards SRS designation.
There is no continuing education (CE) available for this offering.
ABR/M, AHWD, CRB, C-RETS, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, MRP, RENE, RSPS, SFR, SRS
Matthew is currently part of REBI's leadership team where he serves as First Vice President. He will become President in 2025. In addition, he has served in various levels within the Professional Standards process, including ethics instructor, NAR Professional Standards Committee member, a Professional Standards Administrator, Hearing Chair, Grievance Chair, and REALTOR®-Counsel.
Matthew Rathbun is also a broker, speaker, instructor, author, and self-proclaimed “geek.” He is licensed in Virginia, DC, and Maryland and is a licensed instructor in many US states. Matthew is the Executive Vice President of a large multi-office firm in Virginia, where he oversees operations, risk management, and agent development. Before becoming a broker, he was a high-performing agent and received several awards and accolades throughout the years, including the Virginia Association Instructor of the Year, and was recognized as an RISMedia Newsmaker Thought Leader in 2020.
Matthew has contributed to or written various national certification and designation courses for RRC, REBAC, and REBI (all three NAR affiliates). He has a wide range of experience with risk reduction, including serving on the local, state, and national professional standards workgroups, MLS compliance committees, and various other industry opportunities that have given him broad exposure to what should be the best practices in the industry. Click here to read more about Matthew.
- This is a virtual classroom. Appropriate classroom behavior is expected.
- Please keep your audio on mute until you are called on to speak. This will help limit background noise.
- If you would like to use the "chat" feature, remember it is public, and a record of the chat is kept and archived.
- Your video must remain ON at all times for monitoring purposes. Any student who does not remain on camera for the entire course will NOT receive credit for attendance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You must arrive on time for all sessions and breaks and you are expected to stay until the end. Arriving late and/or leaving early will result in no course credit. There are no exceptions to this policy. We are able to track all login and logout times of every attendee.
- Avoid distractions such as your phone, keyboard, other devices, etc.
- Use meeting cues such as "raising hand" virtually.
- If you need to step away for a few minutes, send a private chat to the instructor or course monitor to let them know.
- Video and audio recording is not permitted.
The instructor and/or monitor reserves the right to remove you from the session if you do not adhere to the policies for this virtual offering.
If you are removed, you will not be readmitted.
CE CREDIT: There is no CE available for this course.
CERTIFICATE CREDIT: You must be in attendance the entire time to earn the certificate. If you log in late, leave early, or are NOT on camera, no credit will be awarded, and no partial credit is granted for this Course. There are no exceptions.
REFUNDS: A refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be extended if cancellation notice is received by close of business on the Friday before the course. No refunds will be issued after that date.
- Registration Closed